Thursday, May 14, 2009

Taylor and the Chi...

You may have noticed Taylor has been growing out his hair this spring...and as it turns out, it is really curly and wavy! He, of course, came to the expert in managing curly hair ;), and asked what he's supposed to do with it (he has been fighting the fluffiness with this humidity too..hehe). We were laughing and I was joking that he just needed to Chi it (to those of you who are blessed with straight hair, a Chi is an awesome hair straightener that can handle hair like mine!).

Long story short, he let me play with his hair last night! I used my product on it, and blew it dry..and then used the Chi on it (although Taylor was CONVINCED I was going to burn his head--and I was secretly a little nervous too on such short hair!--so we really just dealt with the ends. (Note: When I walked in with all the appliances and hair product, he asked for a beer, just to feel somewhat manly--haha... so he sat on a chair with a beer while I played with his hair;)). I told him he would be the best dad to little girls ever--such a good sport! :)

We thought this was the funniest thing... look at his hair!? No worries, he went into work with the natural curls today. The Chi in our house is back to being for girls only... (I still think he's pretty adorable-feathered 80's bangs, and all ;))

And just a couple pics of Gamer and Taylor...I love these two together... they are SO cute... she's definitely his girl :)





3 comments:

Anne Gibbons said...

He looks like Zac Efron!!!

Chris and Ann Howell said...

Gamer does seem to look at Taylor different then she looks at you. She just cracks me up with the attitude. Love Taylor's hair. I can't believe he let you do that!

Cate said...

Love it! Clark uses a CHI too when his hair is longer to get that nice straight look :)