Thursday, March 22, 2012

Books, Baths, and Bedtime Fun!

 Bedtime has become a family affair these past couple of weeks, as this 20-something pound ninja baby finds new ways to wiggle out of our hands every night! Getting him into his pajamas around flapping arms, kicking legs, and a twisting tummy literally leaves us out of breath at times. I know, we are total rookies!  Although I offer an extra pair of hands, bedtime is really Dad's time to hang out with his little man. While I should take this time to read, clean, or just sit in the silence I never hear throughout the day, I always find myself listening to thumping feet and muffled giggles as my two boys roll around on the floor above me...and I can't tear myself away! The older Carter gets, the more fascinated he his by his dad, and the more he absolutely adores him. And to be honest, watching my husband transform into this little boy's hero has made me fall in love with him all over again. 



No comments: