Monday, November 24, 2008

For Megan...

Stressed is an understatement for me today... I am trying to tie up loose ends with house things, I have a full day of work (and 3 payrolls to run today!), I have a stack of applications to call for American Lab Rescue, Tubbs has a vet appointment this afternoon, and I haven't given up yet on my goal of making it to a Yoga class tonight... Not to mention, I leave town tomorrow for about 2 weeks! BUT.... my sweet pregnant sister has pointed out that my blog is not entertaining enough these days-- and being on bed rest, she has more time to read blogs-- so this is just not acceptable. Whatever my preggo sister wants, she can have (Please refer to her "Fat Feet" post to the right)...
So, Megan, there is an update of my day for you :) You see... it's not the BLOG that is unexciting... it might just be your little sister's daily life! ;)

More reading for Megan:
Here is a recap of my last 2 Saturdays ... our weekdays are pretty routine.... work, home for dinner, an occasional movie, and Tuesday trivia nights at the Ale House... And on Sundays, we sleep and lounge around the house. But we were unusually active the past two weeks, so this should spice up the blog a bit... haha.

Last Saturday: 11 mile run, kayaking/fishing with Taylor (we threw the 2 fish he caught back OF COURSE, and we saw 2 dolphins!!), then finished the day with a passions party (google it if you don't know what it is... :))

This past Saturday: 5K Jingle Bell run on the beach (freezing), Daytona Chili Cook-off with Tubbs and Taylor, Home to watch the Huskies loose the Apple Cup, then we attempted to make Brandy Alexanders-- which were GROSS! We both ended up eating all the ice cream and then tossing the Brandy... Brandy does not taste good at all. We finished up the night up with Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
As the movie came on, it said there was Nudity and Adult Content...Taylor then says, "SWEET...Nudity" of course, to get a reaction from his wife, who really doesn't care one way or the other...but reacts with a gasp of disgust so he thinks he has offended her.
5 minutes later, we are staring at a full frontal of a man-- it was fantastic. Taylor was so bummed out. A few more male nudity shots graced us throughout the movie, and there were not really any topless girls-- poor Taylor. haha :)
Our family (minus our 3 precious anti-social little ones who can't yet accompany us to social outings).
Brandy Alexanders-- before we threw them out. We were so proud at first.

ONE WEEK LEFT UNTIL CATIE ROSE MEETS HER FAVORITE AUNT!! (I'm her only aunt actually-- but she has 4 uncles, so they can fight it out for "favorite" ;)).

4 comments:

The Ealy's said...

Whew! Reading your blog makes me tired! Naynie would be so proud of your Brandy Alexanders...you know their her favorite. Have so much fun in San Antonio. I know you can't wait to meet the new addition! Much love xoxo

Megan said...

Such a beast! I never said your life was boring. You just had a mildly nerdish entry on your blog. I'm sure it happens to everyone now and again. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

P.S. Who's the 4th uncle?
Kevin, Brad, Taylor ?????

Wildefrost said...

I'm totally renting that movie. :)

courtney c said...

Megan! TUBBS is the fourth uncle, of course!! haha... (I totally miscounted when I said 4).