Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My co-workers

Here's a typical day at our house with our precious little ones (and I guess...one not-so-little one ;)). Who could ask for better co-workers than these 4!!! Except, of course, when you're on a conference call while the lawn is being mowed or a package is delivered... ;)

Gamer still guarding a bone she doesn't even like to chew. She and Tubbs were battling it out to the end until Mom took the bone away. I love how she is falling asleep over the bone :) If Tubbie only knew how much bigger he is...
Tubbs' favorite spot in the kitchen
Pumpkin-- she's getting used having this strange person follow her around with the camera
And our sweet Maggie :) Ok, the tutu is not typical, but I had it on her to take a picture for Halloween, and she gets SO excited when we dress her up that I couldn't stand to scare her with the camera. She was having too much fun dancing around in her ballerina costume! So I waited until she quickly tired out and went to take yet another nap (Mags sleeps 99% of the time if we let her ;)). Such a precious girl.


AND... The countdown has officially begun... 28 days until my little niece, Catherine Rose Cox, enters the world!!!! :)

2 comments:

The Ealy's said...

If you take this many pics of your doggies...I can't imagine what will happen when you have children! Love the Tutu!

Chris and Ann Howell said...

Love the pictures! They must love that you work from home. I think Cooper keeps Maggie awakes more then she likes during the day. We miss you guys! Hopefully we'll see you soon even though you'll probably be spending your free time in San Antonio. I'm so excited for little Catie to get here!