Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Our set-up for Halloween. I didn't want to stress out the girls, so we sat outside in the gorgeous Florida fall weather with Tubbs (AWAY from the door and the DOORBELL, so the girls could rest inside, and Tubbs could welcome the trick-or treaters!).
Me and Gamer. She did NOT like being left inside with the other "dogs"...she doesn't see herself as a dog (she was first, of course)... so, she got to sit with her mom :) This football costume fit her much better as a puppy--and we took it off of her after about 5 minutes.
Tubbs perks up when he sees trick-or-treaters coming, and he has to run toward them when they get close--it is so cute! They love him too (usually)---but on Halloween, he is really more interested in what's in their bags of candy... :)
Tubbie in his ghost costume from Petsmart, in an XXL! (It's still a bit tight--haha). He definitely earned this chewy bone! He is such a good sport :)
I couldn't capture her raised lip/bared teeth look with my camera, but the red eyes send the message too... Gamer is missing a few teeth, so chewing bones isn't one of her strong points...BUT she still likes to guard them from the other dogs. Tubbs always gives in and runs away in the end, even though he outweighs her by at least 70 lbs.
And how cute is this girl :)
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

The Ealy's said...

So precious!!

Wildefrost said...

Oh my god!!! Love the costumes. I don't think I've found anything in an XXL ever. Don't people know that dogs can be chubby? :) PS, I totally had the I'm so excited, I'm so excited down for my Jessie Spano. lol