Sunday, October 12, 2008

2005-Move to San Antonio, TX

Highlights from 2005--
Moved to San Antonio, TX in January 2005.
Moved back to Nashville in September 2005
Our house in San Antonio, TX!


One of the many San Antonio restaurants that we miss! San Antonio has the best food of anywhere we've lived...by far! (this is Suzanne with Taylor after dinner )
Checking out the view from their new house...

Taylor's 25th Birthday- August 9, 2005

1st Anniversary-August 21, 2005- The top of our wedding cake was accidentally thrown away, which made me really sad because I wanted to eat it on our first anniversary! Taylor suprised me by having an exact replica of the cake topper overnighted from the Seattle baker who made our wedding cake. :)
Taylor grilling for our 1st Anniversary dinner.
Getting stuck in the Denver airport (n the way from Seattle to Nashville) and having to find a hotel to stay in at midnight... The only one we could find had no power due to the snow storm! It was quite an adventure. We haven't flown Frontier Airlines since....and I have never been as cold as we were that night!
Putting our first Christmas tree together!
Our first Christmas tree!

1 comment:

Wildefrost said...

I am SO happy you have a blog! And all of the pictures? You've made my day. And you should've seen me bawl at work when I read your email on my phone. I hadn't seen that picture before and I took a half day to come home to see my boy (who is chasing a bug through the house at the moment) and to give him a thousand kisses.