Monday, October 27, 2008

Megan's Baby Shower

The most beautiful baby shower I have ever seen-- my mom did all the decorations (even the flower arrangements!)

Dad giving us some background music while we set everything up :)
Charley keeping an eye out for the guests...
Allison, Reagan, Megan, and Hontas
Jeri (close family friend), my dad, and me...My dad decided that he couldn't stand missing the shower, even if he was the only guy there.
Opening presents...
We made her stand against a white wall-- the dress helps make her look pregnant ;)

One of the silver linings of Megan having a high risk pregnancy is how often she gets to her baby girl on screen. She brought a bunch of pictures for us to see, and the most recent one was a 4-D picture of the little one. She is absolutely gorgeous with chubby cheeks and my sister's chin... she looks just like Megan's baby pictures-- although I'm sure we'll see some Brian in her too once she's born :) One thing's for sure-- she will be spoiled by her grandparents and her aunt! Her wardrobe is already cuter than mine and Megan's put together! ;) I can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

emily said...

what a cute pregnant lady your sister is!! I am so excited for you to be an aunt (and so jealous too...) :-D Give your sister my best!!