Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Wedding!

A few more pictures from the wedding





Between the ceremony and the reception :)


Notice the bare feet! ;)
First dance-- I think we laughed the whole time--we had no idea what we were doing, and everyone was just staring at us!


Father-daughter dance
Andy giving THE BEST best man speech ever!



Cate, Sarah, and Susan

Emily and Josh got ENGAGED at our wedding!! :)

My mom and dad :)

Becca, Julie, and Kristen

Taylor with my mom

Anne and Les are the best dancers in the family by far :) ... No worries, Taylor, you're a close third.

Naynie and Tim


This beautiful girl in the middle-Whitney- was my college roommate Freshman and Sophomore year of college... In the fall of our freshman year, we were sitting in our room studying and she said something like, "You have to meet this guy... You are going to marry him one day. He would be perfect for you!" She then started a quest to set me up with this adorable baseball player who I was TOTALLY intimidated by...and who was so much more outgoing than I was, and I fought her all Freshman year because I knew there was no way we would get together. That guy was TAYLOR!!! And by the fall of our sophomore year, we got together, and my roomie helped EVERY step of the way (right down to helping plan dates and even helping decorate our room for a special birthday present!). She is 100% responsible for me and Taylor getting together, and I am FOREVER grateful to her for introducing us!!!!

Tim and Chessie--ADORABLE! :)

Taylor and Suzanne!

Bouquet toss...

Garter toss ...

My sister is too cute--this looks totally emotional, but we were laughing at something here , I'm sure ;)
Heading off into the rainy Seattle night!
The last picture of the night...after we had driven off. I love it! Mom and Dad are looking so relieved to have their successfully completed their second daughter's wedding :)

No comments: