Friday, October 17, 2008

Megan

As everyone around me knows, I am going to be an aunt in December!!!!!!! My sister's baby girl is due December 1! I cannot wait, and it is killing me that Megan is in San Antonio while I'm here in Florida. I'm trying to convince her to start a blog, but until then, I'll be using mine to post pics of her :) I have these pictures from her first shower at 7 mos pregnant. She barely looks pregnant! I know she doesn't feel pretty right now, but I think she is gorgeous in these pictures!



3 comments:

Wildefrost said...

I'll say! She looks absolutely beautiful! And how exciting!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's just beautiful!!!
I know your so excited..
and can hardly wait!!
What a wonderful CHristmas present!!!
You'll be the most wonderful aunt..

love your blog
cheechee

The Ealy's said...

I can't believe she is even pregnant! She is soooo lucky!