Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Wedding- August 21, 2004

I'll start with our wedding, the day the Childress family officially began... ;)

Our wedding was probably the best of my life so far-- it was perfect. When I say perfect, that of course includes the tux mix-ups, missing buttons, torn dress hems, and a full on panic attack for the bride... but all those little mishaps have made the wedding that much more memorable! Once my dad got me to the top of the stairs and I could see Taylor, all my anxiety just disappeared, and the most wonderful day of my life began! We were in Seattle, WA for the wedding and it was beautiful (rainy, but beautiful!).


Anne and Taylor before the ceremony--this is one of my favorite pictures of them :)
Em and Ann waiting patiently while the bride is MIA (Meanwhile I was upstairs with my family trying to convince them to bring Taylor and the minister upstairs so I could skip that whole "walking down the aisle" part of the ceremony!)

Grandma Stella in a serious conversation with Caroline and Anne...

Becca--looking so pretty :)

Naynie and Grandma Stella with Becca and Anne

Em with her flowers

My beautiful Grandma Mary :)

Megan and me right before walking downstairs for the wedding
One last pep talk before walking down the stairs!

No comments: